Polls in sessions (VP)
Engage participants with polls by creating custom polls for the audience during a session.
The 'Poll' tab is displayed on the right side in sessions.
- 1.Click on 'Add Poll'.
- 2.Complete the 'Add poll' fields as described (a question and at least two options are mandatory fields).
- 3.Enable the option to allow for multiple choices if desired.
- 4.Click on 'Add poll'.
Each poll has four options displayed when clicking the three dots in the bottom-right corner for each poll:
- Edit poll: Click here to make adjustments to the selected poll.
- Show results for audience: Click here to show the results of the selected poll to all participants.
- Export results: Click here to export the results of the selected poll as PDF or Excel.
- Remove poll: Click here to remove the poll altogether.
Select a poll and click 'Start poll' to start the poll. A pop-up with the question and options will be displayed on the right side of the session. The status of the poll will change to 'now live!'.
When the poll is stopped, the status of the poll will change to 'completed'. Completed polls can be restarted by clicking the 'Start poll' button.