Questions can be asked by attendees in the Q&A tab in every session.
Note: The Q&A's module has to be enabled by the event organisation. Please contact them to activate this feature.
In the virtual environment
The 'Q&A' tab is displayed on the right side in sessions.
Creating a question
Click on 'Add Q&A'.
Complete the 'Add question' field.
Enable the option to ask a question anonymously if desired.
Click on 'Add question'.
Editing and deleting questions
Each question has four options displayed when clicking the three dots in the bottom-right corner:
- Answer now: Click here to notify all attendees that the question is being answered.
- Make public: Click here to make public. Answered questions are made public automatically.
- Mark answered: Click here to mark a question as answered.
- Edit question: Click here to edit the question.
- Remove question: Click here to remove the question.
Tip: Q&A's can be exported as an Excel-file. Please contact the event organisation for more information.
Select a question and click 'Answer now' to notify attendees that the question is being answered. A pop-up with the question will be displayed on the right side of the session. The status of the question will change from 'hidden' to 'answering now'.
When the question is marked as answered, the status of the question will change to 'answered'. Answered question can be viewed by attendees.
Note: One question can be answered live at the time. The live question will be marked as answered when another question is marked to answer now.